Thursday, April 28, 2011

Easter was a success!!

Ok - so we are officially 5 days post Easter as I am writing this blog and I have to say I am a bit surprised that Ella is STILL waking up asking for the Easter bunny every morning - and wanting to find her "eggies." Holidays are definitely so much more fun with kids. We started off the day with Tangled which happily made it's way to our mailbox via Netflix the day before!! Perfect timing - it also allowed our early riser to kill some time before Daddy made it out of bed for the main event... the Easter baskets...

You like how she had to put on her Rapunzel night gown immediately after the movie? And then we had a DELICIOUS breakfast (chocolate chip pancakes for Ella)!! The cousins came over in the afternoon for some fun in the sun - Cam dug out the ol' mini pool from Rancho and it was quite the hit!!

Then after lots of appetizers for the adults we finally started the Easter egg hunt!!





And Miss Bailey won the PRIZE EGG!!!


It was definitely so much fun to watch Ella running around with such enthusiasm for these plastic eggs! She had a bit of a practice run at school the previous Friday so she had no problem keeping up with the big kids.

And of course, Ethan just chilled most the day...


So the last thing I am going to say is that I am so incredibly grateful for my amazing family. I couldn't have asked for anything more in life than what I already have. Ella, Ethan and Cameron are the loves of my lives... until more come right?! HAHA, not anytime soon folks :)

XOXO, Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment