Thursday, April 21, 2011

New Camera!


She loves pictures...



For those of you who don't already know - my super awesome husband bought me a new camera when Ethan was born. It was a very generous gift and after much deliberation I returned it for a little lower level camera WITH an accidental damage protection plan!!! More fitting for this mama. So - my new one came in the mail yesterday and I finally got it charged up and took a few pics of the kids... the few moments my hands were actually free... which isn't many. Of course, in typical Michelle fashion I lost the lens cap in the pool and my sweet daughter kindly retrieved it from the freezing water for me (don't judge my mom skills - I swear she wanted to!) And little E is doing well - still working on our eating and sleeping issues - hopefully one day this tired lady will get some sound sleep. More from this new camera soon... Easter is coming up...

Hugs and kisses XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment